Sell or buy property in Spain remotely
Stay home, take care of your family! We are always in touch and ready to help you with buying or selling spanish property online.
How online process looks:
1. For buyer
Our real estate specialist will contact you online via messengers or phone. Our agent will help you to select properties in the shortest possible time.
Do you like some villa or apartment?* Take a remote tour by making a video call. We will show you the surroundings, views from the windows, and any details that you would like to know. We will be happy to answer you questions with the landlord or his representative.
- We will draw up a reserve agreement for you;
- The deposit and our services can be paid remotely (via bank transfer);
- We will draw up the main sales contract, taking into account the terms of your possible visit to Spain. We can also help you to make a power of attorney for our lawyer to sign a deed with a notary;
- In case of buying a newly constructed property, the contract is drawn up directly at the developer's. Until the end of construction you will pay in installments;
- We will prepare documents together with bank representatives for opening an account and obtaining a mortgage (if necessary).
* We comply with all measures taken by the Spanish government to stop the spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus and limit unwanted movement around the country. Therefore, video calls can be organized in a tripartite mode with the developer or the owner, our specialist and you without violating the quarantine mode.
2. For seller
Leave a request for the sale of your property on our website and we will place your advertisement on all the popular real estate portals of Spain (idealista, fotocasa and others).
Make some photos of your property and send it to our real estate agent via messenger. You can also make a video — this will help selling your property faster.
Our specialist will contact you and send you a number of documents to sign. This can be done with an electronic signature.
Our specialist will conduct online viewings of your property to all interested buyers in a video call mode.
- We will draw up a contract for making a deposit by the client
- The deposit and company services can be paid remotely (via bank transfer)
- Remotely we will prepare all the documents necessary for the transaction
Follow us on social media so as not to miss future articles!
Read more articles
5/12/2020 8:22:21 AM
Torre de la Horadada Complete city guide: location, weather, how to get there. Explore the Torre de la Horadada area, its beaches, museums and attractions. Learn the history of the city. The best shops, restaurants and hotels. How much does it cost to buy a property there?
5/12/2020 8:16:28 AM
Coronavirus prevention: how can I catch COVID-19 and what to do if there is an infected person in my household? Practical advice from Spain.
4/22/2020 10:47:02 AM
Detailed city guide: where is it located, how to get from Murcia and Alicante airports. Review of the best local beaches. History of the city, museums, and attractions. How much is the property in Pilar, what types of housing are available?
5/22/2020 2:27:15 PM
Will the housing and commercial estate prices continue to rise? Let's have a closer look at the Spanish property market in the near future.
Real estate after COVID-19: how the epidemic has influenced the Spanish real estate market, and how it is going to be in 2020?
4/22/2020 10:47:19 AM
How does the market behave at the time of the epidemic? How will the price for real estate change when the quarantine ends? This article contains the expert opinions and our forecast.
5/14/2020 9:11:04 AM
All you have to know about Santa Pola in Spain: nearest airport, weather and climate, the best beaches. What to do in Santa Pola — explore museums, attractions, hotels, restaurants. Is it worth to buy a property there?
5/14/2020 12:57:24 PM
When will it be possible to travel around Spain? Dates, stages and conditions for returning to normal life.
5/18/2020 9:30:58 AM
Overview of the beautiful ancient city of Spain located by the sea and the Mar Menor Bay. The city is known by excellent beaches, spa treatments and popularity among European tourists.